Thrall ISD is accepting sealed bids for a variety of items Feb. 27-March 5 at 4:00 pm. Sealed bids may be brought to the Administration Building or mailed to Thrall ISD.
Thrall ISD surplus items for disposal include:
1. Miscellaneous classroom tables
2. Miscellaneous chairs
3. Miscellaneous file cabinets
4. Miscellaneous saws
5. 220 welders
6. Rhino 6' shredder
7. Light bars / Miscellaneous tin
8. Miscellaneous tractor tires
9. Miscellaneous fencing
10. Rolling staircase
11. Parking lot light poles (some with fixtures)
12. Any other items Thrall ISD decides to liquidate
All items are to be sold AS IS.
Sealed bids may be delivered or mailed to
Thrall ISD Administration Building
201 S. Bounds St.
Thrall, Texas 76578
Sealed bids must be received by 4:00 pm on March 5, 2019.
Contact Mr. Tommy Hooker, Superintendent, or Mrs. Joan Sladek, Operations Director, for more information 898-0062.